Fields and farming
- For the most efficient flax fibers growing we use 6-7 fields crop rotation system.
- After ripening flax straw is pulled and laid on the fields for a period of time to go under the maceration process.
- After maceration flax straw is rolled and transported to the facility for storage.
Flax fiber facility
- All the transported from fields flax straw is laid inside the storage.
- From the storage flax straw is delivered to the first section of processing, that is dealing with long and short fibers.
- Short fibers go under an additional mechanical modification in the section of cottonization, where the cottonized fibers – fibers that have quality characteristics peculiar to cotton are produced.
- Each stage of processing has its side product - flax hards.